Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Introduction

The purpose of Poised Wellness is to share my wisdom on the importance of obtaining ideal health. That means living a life of wellness and it's significance according to God's will for your life. Our bodies are not our own, we have a purpose to fulfill and in order to do so we have to take care of God's temple. Wellness includes the following areas: social, emotional, occupational, spiritual, intellectual and physical. True health to me means that you have obtain success in all of the areas. As we embark upon this adventure I will go into detail about each area throughout Poised Wellness. I find joy in doing research concerning issues that come my way in my personal life or from the experiences of others. I will blog about how I feel and what I have learned from each situation. I would love for you to share your own struggles with me in the hopes that I can provide you with some help. I don't know everything but I strive to know all I can, so I trust that you will help me on this journey and that we all will grow from the experience. Thank you in advance for the opportunity to share.

3 comments:

  1. YAYYYYY!!! I'm so excited! I am officially following you, I can't wait to see all of your amazing writing pertaining to wellness. My favorite quote is "Wellness includes the following areas: social, emotional, occupational, spiritual, intellectual and physical. True health to me means that you have obtain success in all of the areas."
    You better say that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much Jornae...
    Seeing this blog only makes me smile because we both know that God has major things in store for you!
    Never forget that I will be standing there at the finish line hooping and hollering for you, knowing that God will allow you to make it out on top!!
    -krys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Considering the church family fast, which is quickly approaching; what could one say to a person that experiences indigestion (acid reflux) when he or she has only ingested water over the course of several days? I pray blessings, sharpness, and acute articulation for your research and writing.

    CED
    "The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and full of SELF-CONTROL so that you can PRAY. Above all, LOVE one another deeply, because LOVE covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:7-8 NIV

    ReplyDelete